DONE BY A 13YEAR OLD GIRL(I THINK)
LOOK AT THE DETAILS AND LOOK HOW SMOOTH
AND SHES IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
cute oscars art based on this pic of idina and kristen <3
bonus… based on kristen’s tweet
Title: Let it Go (w/ Classroom Instruments)
Idina Menzel performs onstage during the Oscars at the Dolby Theatre on March 2, 2014
I was just looking at this gif and noticed something. Anna’s ice form is so cold, that it actually starts to freeze Han’s sword as it gets closer to her hand. I never knew why it broke but now I do. It’s so beautiful and terrifying at the same time.
You know I never actually thought about that! Which would make sense why Elsa could touch her because with her powers the cold/ice wouldn’t bother her. But if anyone else touched Anna her frozen form might have hurt them (I’m thinking like what dry ice can do to someone).
Which just gutted me more because that means Elsa went from being the only person who couldn’t touch Anna to the only person who could.
The Dressing Room
THE SNOWGLOBE (???)
'YOU HATED TO BE TOUCHED'
Okay guys, I’ve decided to do a giveaway in celebration of me getting a stable income.
You don’t have to be a certain blog type to enter, just no giveaway blogs allowed.
There are more items than the pictured ones, the winner picks whatever ones they’d like.
- You don’t have to be following me but if you do, every entry is doubled
- You can reblog as many times as you want, spamming your followers probably isn’t the best idea though
- Likes don’t count as an entry
- The winner will be picked by a random number generator
- For obvious reasons, your ask box must be open
- You have to be comfortable with giving me your address as I need to send it to you
- Entries close 31st of march and will be announced the following week
What the winner will receive:
- Your choice of two mugs from society 6 - x -
- Your choice of two figurines from hot topic - x
- If this post gets to 1k, an extra mug will be added to the prize
- If this post gets to 5k, 4 figurines and 4 mugs will be the overall prize
I’m also paying for shipping, so don’t sweat it.
With all that said, enjoy.